7.18.2008

An introduction . . .

I know that Miriam has quite a following when it comes to her blog. People must think that she lives a mysterious and adventure-filled life full of glamor and exciting times. Well, she does. And its all because of me. I take her on wild adventures to far away places (such as Afton, WY) where we try new foods (remember the smoothly a few nights ago, honey?) and meet the most intriguing and interesting people (mostly at the truck stop in Evanston). We've been married almost three whole months and I can honestly say that there has never been one single day that was not a little like a James Bond movie. She is just like a Bond girl and when I wear my four button suite circa 2001, I must say, I look a little like ol' Bond himself. Now if we could only get the Prism to dive like a submarine! Pretty much we are inseparable because we are best friends. And that is what makes our lives so dang awesome. I would rather hang out with her any time of the day than do anything else. This is getting a little like a Hugh Grant movie, so here is a list of other introductory things that I like to do: 1) KLAS - my job is dang fun! I love everyday here. 2) The DR Z400e. The best purchase I have ever made, thanks Miriam! 3) Squat, Bench, Deadlift 4) Ax Men on the History Channel. Its pretty cool you have to admit and I really admire people who get to wear flannel everyday when they go to work. 5) Being outside.

2 comments:

Cami and Juan said...

Welcome Chase. Don't get talking with Juan about Ax Men. To me... boring. I guess it is a manly show, I just don't get it.

Joy said...

you are sort of a dork but I like you any way!