there are a few significant events we should blog about that we haven't gotten around to blogging about...
First of all, chase's sister kendra got married at the end of july. It was a quick trip but we had a blast celebrating thier wedding. Sadie did great and loves all the extra attention from family. She constantly gets held and loves it!
Also this last weekend my family took sadie and I camping while chase had to work. It was a lot of fun despite him not being there. We went to yellowstone, jackson hole, and even got to finish up the weekend at a family reunion of chase's in star valley. So its' been a pretty packed past month for us. Here are a few pictures...
4 comments:
Sadie is adorable in that dress. And you look way cute too! Glad to see Sadie also has a roughin' it side, what a good baby to go camping!
That is a very cute family pictures. I love how even her dress matches everyone, so cute!
Cute new pics you have posted! Fun rodeo pic, i didnt know you guys went. and I love the ones of you guys camping! see ya tom. keep up the blogposting!
I love the new pic of Sadie lynn in the top right. Just like her drooling away. See ya so soon!
Post a Comment