
The newest hobby our house has going on these days is cups. Yes that's correct cups...however anyone plays it. We stack them, sadie hauls them around to all her outtings or activities, puts treats in each one and them crushes them with the other cups . We find cups everywhere. She likes to hide them anywhere she can fit them; the toliet, shoe bin, couch cushions, etc. It's pretty entertaining to watch. The two pictures aren't very animated, but she was tired and needed to stack them one more time before she went down for the night. I'm glad that we have more toys then any one year old needs yet what she really likes is these plastic dollar store finds :)

7 comments:
I would have to say the grandpa has the "say cheese" smile down pretty good!! Thanks for making the Park City reunion so fun. And Sadie is really into those cups!! Love the focus. I'm sure over the years, she will continue to find ways to postpone her bedtime!!
That is so cute! I love Sadie's sun hat, that is awesome!
seriously don't you wonder why you even spend money on toys?!?! lately jackson is into measuring cups.
Cups. I will have to remember that one. Maybe that's what I'll get Amelia for Christmas.
Sadie looks so much like her daddy! Evan is really into Tupperware right now...go figure.
I'm kind of looking into doing fam pictures sometime soon, did you like your photographer? Do they have a website? Your pictures turned out really cute!
Portia asked if we could play with Sadie yesterday. It made me cry a little. I don't miss much about Provo but I miss your family too much.
Thanks for the great pictures. It was so much fun to see you guys! Linnaea keeps telling me she's going to go play with her cousins and Baby Sadie.
Post a Comment