i think we should scratch the grill cheese idea for dinner and just do popcorn!! Party!!
Jack had the same response as Sadie as we watched your video--- now he is saying "bye-bye" as I type this (the video is covered up by the new window.) Kids are so funny!
I'm going to have to show this to great grandpa Keeler. He will get a real kick out of another generation of "stir crazy" people!!
I love her cute hat and overalls. Where are you headed for Thanksgiving? Or are you attempting a turkey?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
i think we should scratch the grill cheese idea for dinner and just do popcorn!! Party!!
Jack had the same response as Sadie as we watched your video--- now he is saying "bye-bye" as I type this (the video is covered up by the new window.) Kids are so funny!
I'm going to have to show this to great grandpa Keeler. He will get a real kick out of another generation of "stir crazy" people!!
I love her cute hat and overalls. Where are you headed for Thanksgiving? Or are you attempting a turkey?
Post a Comment