We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of our new baby girl which is scheduled for Wednesday this week. We have been keeping busy the last few weeks fitting in lots of fun activities with Sadie while we can! Here are a few pics of the last little bit.

sadie at the childrens museum in salt lake...she loved it and we could barely get her out of there.

38 weeks and most likely the last pic taken like this...

chase's 28th bday

feeding the ducks at the duck pond. Sadie got surrounded and panicked a few times, but overall loved it.

my latest dumpster dive project. I saw someone throw this out so I got out some paint and recovered it and now sadie has her own special table.
8 comments:
can't believe girl #2 is almost here! you look just as great as ever! love you mir!
Already wednesday! That came so fast. I hope everything goes as smoothly as possible.
What? You are pregnant??? WHERE HAVE I BEEN?????!
I'm excited Mir
You look awesome Mir! Can't wait to see this new little girl of yours! And I love Sadie's new table-we just found one for Evan at DI last week!
Mir I LOVE the table you made for Sadie!! So awesome!! I am so excited baby #2 is coming this week! Have you picked out a name!?? Keep us posted! Love ya!
mir i can't believe wednesday is the big day!! you look great, but are probably so ready to be done. push her out, get her out!! can't wait to see pics.
So sad I'm not there to help!!! I owe you, girl. Hang in there. You look great!
love your blog and the picture with Chase and Sadie at the duck pond is great! Love you guys!
Post a Comment