7.25.2008

4:1

That is the ratio of girls to guys..... Last weekend, my mom and marcia stopped in provo for a few nights on their way up to Rexburg, Idaho. We had so much fun. here are a few pictures from thier visit brick oven pizza...

chase thought he would be able to eat the entire pizza by himself....did he?? no he made it about half way.... marcia sick after eating who knows why...we split a meal and i didn't get sick at all.

right before they left for school manda stalking marcia...this is a picture of her walking out. she was not amused at all.

5 comments:

michelle said...

Marcia is all grown up... crazy!
That pizza looks delicious! I'm going to have to get some next month!

Kevin and Laura said...

Miriam! I just randomly found your blog! How exciting! Now we can keep up better. It looks like you two are having a blast being married (as it should be!) :) We miss getting to hang out with you two! Our blog is www.kevinandlaurasmith.blogspot.com. I'll probably add you as a link on our page so I can check back and see what ya'll are up to if that's okay.

Chase said...

I am so embarrassed I did not finish that pizza.

The Bostons said...

Sounds like you all had a blast!!! Chase... the ratio may never get better for you. :)

Manda Sue said...

Marcia sick on the floor. No Comment. :)