10.07.2008

Our new home...

Another very exciting thing that has happened this last month is we bought our first home together! It's a little condo, and it's absolutely perfect for us. There are 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, and enough projects for us to learn on, but not to many for it not to be just fine how it is. Here are a few pictures...as painting in the bedrooms get finished we will post more.
Our front door.. :)
front room
dining room
chase doing dishes in the kitchen

6 comments:

Cami and Juan said...

I LOVE the couch, it is a beautiful color and also the dish hutch in the dining room, love knotty pine. You didn't do your front door justice, I love the little cove it is in.

Alyssa Griffeth said...

Too cute! It's always GREAT to have a place that is actually your own. CONGRATS! Can't wait to see more. :)

Rachel F. said...

It looks awesome! Congrats!

Heather said...

SOO cute Mir!!! I love it! I wanna come see it! How are you? I miss you!

chansen9 said...

Congrats on becoming a home owner! If you're having trouble filling up the space or want to save money on a security system, I would be willing to donate a life size replica of Rocky to stand in one of the windows.

Julaine said...

You're place looks great!! Does this mean you guys won't be moving to Wisconsin ever??